Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Leaf!

And just like that, another year has passed and today, we unbox 2020.

I had a pleasant surprise from one of my plants which I thought I  had lost after I repotted it. But instead of dying, it sprouted a new leaf. Maybe I am not really as bad a gardener as I thought or maybe I am just getting better a little at a time.

It was a beautiful quiet day today and I just spent it biking around, exercising and reading. I hope there will be more days like this and not just on New Year's day.

A brainstorm while exeercising: fighting depression in the gym. I read somewhere that weight training can relieve depression and so why not explore that idea and develop it into a package of activities for people who may want to try this out. eg. weight training, social engagement, new skills training, charity work.


No comments: