Monday, November 25, 2019

My recent plant haul and Rosemary challenge take 2


Happy to finally have a Balibago plant and a couple of wide leafed calatheas to tend to. Bought them at the recently held plant show at the Bonifacio Global City.

There is something in plants that I find relaxing and so even if I am very bad at taking care of them, I can not resist the challenge of doing so.

My big challenge though is how to keep a rosemary alive for a long long time and grow it into full size. I just love its fresh and clean aroma.

This is actually the second time I will be doing this as a challenge as my first attempt ended in failure.

One thing I like about plants is that with them, you can fail unlimited times but they always give you another chance to better the next time around.

And this is a lesson we should keep in life.

No comments: