Monday, February 18, 2019

Pleasing customers by underpromising but over delivering

I am one happy and satisfied customer today of a Japanese owned eye glasses shop. Am also grateful about a lesson I learned from them on how to please a customer.

When I ordered a pair of eyeglasses, I was told that I will have to wait for ten working days for my eyeglasses to be ready since it requires special work and that work will have to be done in Japan. I was resigned to their schedule but even if the ten days have not passed, I got a text message that my glasses were ready for pick up.

It may be a trivial thing but I am happy about this because I really need these glasses for relief from constant eye strain and dizziness.

Now I can work and study again. And there is no more excuse.

No comments: