Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The only news that matters

There are good news and there are bad news and the task of media is to just deliver these news as objectively to the public as much as possible.

Nowadays however, I find the news to be mostly depressing and bad that I have almost dropped my habit of avidly reading newspapers. The situation is made worse by the obvious bias of many media members who seemed to have thrown away all notion of objectivity and fairness.

But I do not blame the media for the bad news or their depressing biased reports. At most they can only be biased or even out rightly fake. Still, it is the people who make the news and write history.

My point is that we can not really expect good news from a bad, even criminal government and if we want good news, we will have to write it and it will be about how we fight back and defend our rights and freedoms until we get back our government.

No comments: